Friday, February 01, 2013

Snow Bunny

Hmmm, I think the definition of "snow bunny" has something to do with skiing. Just to clarify - I don't ski. I tried it a few times, but alternately sweating, freezing, and falling on my butt wasn't my idea of a good time. However, the idea of curling up at a ski lodge in front of a fireplace with an InStyle and a chai latte sounds perfect. This is what I might wear for such an activity.


Details
Jacket and Earmuffs: Danier (Halifax)
Sweater: Joe Fresh (Truro)
Pants: Uniqlo (San Francisco)
Boots: Bare Traps (The Shoe Company, Halifax)
Fur Collar: H&M (Dartmouth)
Bracelet: Gift



Lipgloss: Anastasia in Sugar Pink
I take this blogging thing VERY seriously.
Check out longdistanceloving for other apres ski looks. Her Friday link-up is a great place to find other blogs!

Do you ski or do any other snowy activity?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute snow bunny you are! Those earmuffs look so cozy!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Unknown said...

Yeah, me and skiing just not the right combo. I would have said the same thing- sweating, falling, being cold, just balancing in general, not a good idea! I'd join you for that chai latte and InStyle! What a great sweater!

Happy Friday!

Clare
Understated Classics

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, it's Jenn. At first I was gonna say - you ski?! But you beat me to it. You look adorable in your lodge lounge wear but I gotta admit the wind and frigid temps do wonders for your cheeks that make up cannot duplicate. And there is something sexy about a tight under shirt tucked in to baggy ski pants and boots with wind blown curls. Although in reality my under shirt is probably wet with sweat, my ski pants caked with snow, and my hair a matted nest. But the cafe lattes in lodges are fantastic. Ahhh-pres ski.

Gina Gao said...

The earmuffs look great! Great post.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lol we are kindred spirits. I don't ski either but will gladly drink in front of a fire place haha. Totally blasphemous coming from BC but hey. That being said you look super cute in your earmuffs!!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com