Monday, January 07, 2013

Trying the Tripod

One of my favorite Christmas presents was a tripod from my parents. I'm pretty sure R begged them to buy it for me - he seemed to be getting frustrated by my interrupting his football-watching to take blog photos.

Here is my first attempt at tripod use.

 
Details:
Sweater: Gap Factory Store (Halifax)
Jeans: Calvin Klein (Costco, Halifax)
Boots: Call it Spring (Halifax)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (San Francisco)
Necklace: Etsy find from Pure Stunning
Scarf: Gap (Halifax)
Sunnies: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)





I love this piece of jewelry! The J Crew ones are too pricey for me ($150 for resin beads... um... no) so this was an amazing find at $18. The shipping was fast (less than a week coast to coast and cross-border) and it seems like solid construction. Check out Pure Stunning for these necklaces.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a tripod too! I'm always bothering someone to take pictures for me. And I know those JCrew necklaces are just too much! I own 3 of these that I've gotten for under $25 a piece.

xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

Ashley Udoh said...

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that thinks J Crew is overpriced. A tripos is a bloggers best friend. I think you did great for your first time.
www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com