Friday, January 11, 2013

Pantone Color of the Year: Emerald

I knew I bought this skirt for a reason. It spoke to me and said, "Buy me, buy me... I'll be the color of the year for 2013."


Details
Sweater: Gap (Halifax)
Skirt: Dynamite (Halifax)
Tights: old and unknown
Shoes: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Bracelet and earrings: Gifts
Scarf: Element (Margolians, Truro)

There is heated debate going on in my head as to whether this is emerald green or kelly green. Tortured is the life of a style blogger.

I've linked up with longdistanceloving for My Friday's Fancies, where I'm sure there will be a ton of emerald goodies for your viewing pleasure.



What do you think of the Color of the Year? Do you own some emerald already?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



8 comments:

Joseph Dang said...

Emerald greeeen!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Love the look!

Shia

Blue Dog Belle said...

Such a great color on you love!

so anthro said...

Obsessed with that skirt! So fun and flattering!

Always Maylee said...

I love emerald and I love your skirt. So cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Northern Style Exposure said...

Such a great color.

Thrifted or Scripted? said...

I know,I know, I had the same problem trying to decide whether to call a sweater kelly or emerald. I love the skirt and the color and I think I'm leaning towards kelly!

Unknown said...

I LAAAAAOOOVVVVE this skirt! Will be so fun in the spring too!!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com