Monday, January 21, 2013

Glymm December 2012

Such a late post on last month's Glymm box! I had a lot of outfit posts backed up from my holiday blog break. I enjoyed the December Glymm goodies!


 A pretty gold bag and a $10 Glymm beauty boutique gift card. Some lucky ladies got even higher amounts!


Two products from Lash M were included - a full set of false lashes and lash enhancing serum. I've only ever worn false lashes on Halloween, but I'm game to try them out. These ones don't need any glue the first time you apply them.

I've used the lash enhancing serum a few times, but it's a product that's meant to be used consistently and I keep forgetting about it. I'm going to have to keep it somewhere visible so I remember to apply it. I wasn't blessed with long and luscious lashes so I was excited to see this in my bag.


I received a Suncoat water-based peelable nail polish, which I was skeptical about. After I got passed a few blips with application ( it takes a long time to dry and don't use a topcoat!) I was impressed by the wear and removal of this polish. I really like the color too! It's also unscented so it would be great for those who are sensitive to scents.

The lipstick was from a brand called Glamorous, and it's a very deep shade of berry. It's a little too harsh with my skin tone to be worn alone, but I like it with a lighter gloss on top to tone it down.

Swatch of the lipstick
Nail polish applied

Just pick at a corner til it lifts - peel to remove!
If any of you Canadian readers are interested in getting your own monthly Glymm for you or a friend (they make great gifts!) here is a link you can use: http://www.glymm.com/share/jennifermerlin

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Heather said...

That silver makeup bag is awesome!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Stylishly in love said...

Love these picks. Thanks for sharing.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post... Chic in Valentino and Island Style. Love to read what you think.

XO
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com