Friday, January 25, 2013

Color Deleted

Some of my favorite things are black and white - the printed pages in a novel, Dalmatians, and Junior Mints to name a few! For this week on My Friday's Fancies, I'm linking with longdistanceloving for a black and white outfit post. No pops of color in sight!



Details
Shirt: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Tee: American Apparel (Halifax)
Jeans: Calvin Klein (Costco, Halifax)
Scarf: Costa Blanca (Dartmouth)
Boots: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Watch: Guess (Vancouver)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (San Francisco)
Necklace: Swarovski (Gift)
Earrings: The Black Market (Halifax)



I'm having an even larger than normal obsession with Joe Fresh lately. Their pieces are so comfortable and affordable. I have a lot of Joe Fresh clothes for work (which get washed constantly since I'm a health care worker in a hospital) and the durability is amazing. Their stuff is so cute that things I buy for work creep into the "stylish" side of my closet on a regular basis. They have some great spring pieces in-store already with lots of bright solids, stand-out prints, and classic stripes. 

What store have you been crushing on lately?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


6 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

This looks great on you! Love the shirt!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Allyssa said...

Love it! I've never heard of Joe Fresh before, but I'm going to have to check it out!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Great outfit! Love the accessories!

Happy Friday!
Shia
World According to Shia

Always Maylee said...

Love the black and white, such a classic color combo. You look so pretty!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

so anthro said...

Adorable! Love your shirt and stacked bracelets! Happy weekend!
xx, Emily
http://soanthro.com

Unknown said...

My closet is a hot mess of Joe Fresh haha. After you tweeted me to check out the sale section again I did, naturally haha, and found the cream pants with black stripe I had been wanting. They look identical to a Rag and Bone pair that I will never own. Love your gingham shirt; I have been meaning to get one but they just dont look right on me.
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com