Friday, January 31, 2014

Opposites Attract with Halifax Shopping Centre

It's alarming how many hours I spend in the run of a month at Halifax Shopping Centre. I work a very short drive away from the mall, so I often pop over at lunch to grab a bite and/or a drink and wander in a store or two.

When HSC asked me to pick some items for their Opposites Attract feature, I was more than happy to offer my choices for splurges and saves that are in the mall right now.

OppositesAttract-Jan-2014-WEB

HSC generously gave me a gift card to bestow on one lucky blog reader. You get the chance to have $50 to spend at HSC if:

1) You leave a comment at the end of this post (please leave your e-mail address)

OR

2) Come over to Glitterary Girl on Facebook, like the page and leave a comment on my HSC post. The contest closes Feb 5/14 at 11:59 p.m. Winner will be contacted Feb 8/14.

You can sign up for The List here and get in the loop with contests, offers and fashion advice from HSC. I also have another few picks to share with those people who are signed up for the list.

Thanks so much to HSC for the opportunity to share my style!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


3 comments:

Christine O'Donnell said...

Love this idea of splurge and save, great post!

Sarah said...

These are great ways to compare - but you have the BEST fashion sense! I don't even think I could come up with this if I tried :) Love it!

Unknown said...

I love this post so much and love your sense of style! :)