Friday, January 24, 2014

Out with the Old

I reached into the coat closet the other day, looking for my black winter vest. I pulled it out, looked at it, and put it back. That's how you can tell when something has overstayed its welcome in your wardrobe. If you don't want to wear it, no matter what your mood, you won't wear it again.

It's the perfect time of year to replace your winter style basics, because they're on major sale right now. I've scored deals on scarves, gloves, sweaters, and this vest recently as stores are making room for new spring arrivals.

Yup, I know, I need them hemmed.

Details
Vest: Joe Fresh (on clearance now)
Sweater and shirt: Smart Set
Jeans: Rock & Republic via Crimson Clover
Boots: Old Navy
Bracelets: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Gift




Do you have any winter pieces that need replacing? Now's the time!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl





No comments: