Monday, January 20, 2014

Gwen Stefani for OPI

Just in time to perk me up from the winter blahs, I got an e-mail from The Summit on Spring Garden Road inviting me to the launch of the new Gwen Stefani for OPI nail polish collection.

It was so hard to choose my manicure, as all of the colors looked amazing. I finally decided on gold (Love.Angel.Music.Baby) with a black accent nail (4 in the Morning). No top coat needed!

Indoor lighting

The finishes on these shades are very unique. Love.Angel.Music.Baby is a gorgeous matte gold. It looks like it would be gritty to touch, but it's actually very smooth. I keep wanting to change the name of this polish to Rich Girl though...

The finish on 4 in the Morning looks like smooth matte leather. Apparently when you add a topcoat (which is not how the polishes were designed to wear), you can see tiny gold flecks in it.

Susan (spa owner) was a pleasure to chat with during my mini manicure and the attendees left with a mini polish to try at home. I got Hey Baby- a  creamy hot pink. I feel like I already have a few polishes similar to this one, but a girl really can't have too much pink, can she?



Thanks to The Summit for having me!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: