Monday, December 30, 2013

Best of 2013

Hello hello! I hope everyone had a nice holiday. Mine was great, but quick! No days off except the basics meant a lot of rushing and driving, but thankfully the roads were clear.



I took a much-needed week off from preparing blog posts. Don't get me wrong, I love to blog, but during busy times, one less thing to do makes things easier.

I've got plenty of new outfit posts, but I thought my last post of 2013 should be reflective. The year was a exciting one for me - our engagement, my new job, traveling to Jamaica, and new business venture for R were a few of the major highlights. I feel like I should be saying something more important, but I don't have it in me right now to be all poetic (blame it on too much chocolate and cheeseballs).

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite outfits from 2013, and best wishes to all of you for a wonderful 2014. Thank you for reading and helping my little blog to grow.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



















No comments: