Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pull Over Here

Our yard/neighbourhood is rather uninspiring for blog photos. That means that when we are in downtown Halifax I usually want to stop somewhere to have my photo taken. It doesn't even have to be the fanciest backdrop (as you can see here), just something different than our backyard which is now covered in soggy leaves we failed to rake last fall. Oops.


 Details
Blazer: Dynamite
Jeans: Guess by Marciano
Shirt: Gap
Boots: Call it Spring
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Watch: Guess


Sometimes I forget how decent my phone is at taking photos. Makes me rethink dragging the Canon to Vancouver. I think I won't take it, and hope I don't regret it! 


That's it for me until this time next week! Next stop - Vancouver! Follow along on Instagram if you wish!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always drive into town to take my photos because I don't love any locations on my property/house. I do love a great brick background like you have here. And I love your yellow bag!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/