Friday, April 11, 2014

Magic Hour at Summit

Having had two recent mini-manicures at The Summit (and loving them!) I was thrilled when they called to invite me to the launch of the latest collection from Jane Iredale. Magic Hour is a fabulous array of products that really make your skin glow.



Amanda started me off with a mineral base and some under eye concealer. Then she used a gold-flecked stick highlighter to enhance my cheekbones, followed by the amazing Moonglow bronzer to contour. My eyes were done with an eye shadow trio called Golden Girl, gel eyeliner (applied with a really unique ergonomic brush), and brown mascara. A melon lip stain/gloss duo added a pop of bright to the end result.




I was very pleased with the line. Jane Iredale has a light feel to it and I loved the dewy glow the highlighter gave my cheekbones.

Thanks again to The Summit in Halifax for a fun treat!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl






No comments: