Thursday, April 24, 2014

One Day of Sun

Ahh Vancouver. You're pretty when you're rainy and stunning when you're sunny. Apologies for the quality of there photos. Since upgrading to the Canon Rebel, I no longer have a travel-friendly camera that I can pop in my purse, so I decided not to take it on the trip.


R and I took a lovely walk along the seawall (why can't Halifax have a seawall?) after I attended the Plenty Warehouse sale last Friday. I came away with nothing from the sale, but it was an interesting experience. Guess who's not a fan of a giant changing room for all the girls? Also not a big fan of lines. The sweater I liked wasn't worth the hour wait to pay.


Details
Vest: Vero Moda via Envy
Sweater: Vince via Winners
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Bag and sunnies: Coach
Sneakers: Converse

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: