Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Match the Dog

I do love the colors that come with spring and summer wardrobes, but there is a part of me that will miss the neutrals. I didn't feel very spring-like when I got dressed in this, but my closet will be rotating seasons before too long and there will be tons of color injected into the blog.



Details
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Cambio via Foreign Affair
Sweater: Old Navy
Boots: Aldo
Sunnies: Coach



And the best accessory ever has to be a puppy! Meet Lily, a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix. She is not mine, but I enjoyed plenty of cuddles with her.



Stay tuned to Glitterary Girl for some posts from my trip to Vancouver!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute little puppy! I agree, one of the best accessories is your pet! Great post.

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com