Monday, March 31, 2014

Stretchy Comfy Awesome

Meet my stretchy comfy awesome jeans! No matter how comfy the jeans were, the windchill was extreme on the day I took these photos and I was incredibly cold!


Details
Jeans: Cambio via Foreign Affair
Sweatshirt: Smart Set
Jacket: Danier
Sneakers: Converse
Snood: H&M
Sunnies: Gap Factory Store
Necklace: Gift

All I could concentrate on was trying not to scowl! I meant to get close-ups of the sweet necklace my BFF sent me for my birthday, but I couldn't stand the wind any longer! I'll be sure to get a better shot of it soon.



These jeans are a really interesting wash - black and grey and a touch of shimmer to them. Quite unique! They'll be replacing my old grey skinnies which I wore a lot. Seriously, if you don't own grey jeans, you should. They go with so much and are a great way to step out of the box (i.e blue and black) without getting too bold.

I wore this out to lunch with my friend who also happened to have a day off work during Halifax Burger Week. I didn't have as many burgers as I hoped to try, but the two I did try were amazing. I had ones from Relish and Flipburger, and they were so delicious.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: