Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Currently 04/21/13

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I'm linking with siddathornton today for Sunday Currently.


reading On my Kobo: The Book Thief. Excellent so far! I also picked up a book on fashion blogging from the library, which I intend to crack open today.
writing Three blog posts to get me through this week... it's a busy one socially!
listening "The World of Bob Marley" playlist on Songza. Putting me in the mood for Jamaica in 20 days!
thinking How I wish the weekend was one more day longer....
smelling Faintly, the Orange Sanguine perfume I put on this morning and the chili that's cooking in my slow cooker
wishing That one of my dearest friends wasn't going through such a hard time right now. xo 
hoping For a little bit of luck soon in securing a permanent job at my current workplace. Fingers crossed!
wearing Colored jeans, a printed shirt, an infinity scarf, slippers, and too many bracelets to be typing with (just removed them) 
loving My new jeans. Value Village. Seriously. Joe's Jeans. $9.99. Had no idea they carried high end. May have to visit Value Village ALL THE TIME now.
wanting  Liposuction.... or maybe just need to take the time to self-tan my lower half. Until it's warm outside, I usually just do above the belt. I went shopping for bikini bottoms today. Tan fat looks better than white fat.
needing To get an oil change this week.  
feeling Like I just want to lay on the couch and read
clicking Blogs, Facebook, and Words with Friends

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Jess said...

Value Village is probably my favorite store ever- honestly I find so much great stuff there! By the way, I am also in Canada- Ottawa :)

My Sunday Currently Post
Jess