Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New and Old

Confession.

A lot of clothes I wear are not new. Shhhhh...

Photo by Amanda Brownhill Photograpy
Details
Top: Random find in NYC (2008)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (2010)
Boots: Call it Spring ( maybe 2010...)
Wristlet: Coach (2011)
Bracelet: Random find in St. John's
Necklace: Forever 21 (2011)

Sometimes I feel pressure to always have new stuff. I also have pressure to make a mortgage payment and buy groceries, thus, new stuff can't always happen to the extent I'd like it to. 

Today was one of those days when I felt I needed a treat (or four) so I bought a pair of teal tights at Joe Fresh ($1.94), some Olay face serum  (clearance $13.00), a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous ($8.49), and a hair donut ($3.99). I WILL master the sock bun (a year too late...) 

Soon I'll do a product post on things I've tried and liked so far this year. I can't wait to try the lip stain!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you hunt out the bargains....having style is certainly NOT about spending loads of money! Go girl! xx p.s. take a look at my blog if you get a moment? x