Friday, April 05, 2013

Lots of Dots

Stripes are my favorite, but polka dots come a close second. I'm linked with longdistanceloving to celebrate this fun pattern.

Photo by Amanda Brownhill Photography

Details
Cardigan: Old Navy (Halifax)
Shirt: H&M (San Francisco)
Jeans: Buffalo by David Bitton (Toronto)
Shoes: DV (Macy's San Francisco)
Belt: H&M (Halifax)
Bracelet: Gift
Earrings: Forever 21 (San Francisco)
Headband: Joe Fresh (Halifax)




Lots of Dots




What's your favorite pattern to wear?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

5 comments:

birdie to be said...

Loving those pink flats!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Those shoes are fabulous love!

Short Presents said...

I love ALL patterns! but those pink shoes are just the CUTEST!!

xx
shortpresents.com

Mary @ The Classy Cubicle said...

Can't decide which I want more, the shorts or the flats! I'm new to your blog and so glad to have found it through Ali's Friday's Fancies!

XXOO,
Mary
The Classy Cubicle

keschen said...

i love polka dots.. the pink flats are so cute :)

would you like to follow each other??
please follow me and i will follow you back!

http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

xoxo