Monday, April 22, 2013

Styled by Erin

For my birthday last month, my BFF sent me an amazing present! This picture was taped to the card.


I had to laugh at her title for the picture. Moms can still be trendy and stylish! 

She basically provided me with an outfit post, and I think she did a great job. I forgot to hold my Coach wallet though.... sorry BFF.


Details
Top and Scarf: gifts from Winners, Toronto
Jeans and Shoes: Old Navy (Halifax)
Sunnies: Guess (TJ Maxx, South Portland)
Bracelets: Suzy Shier, Old Navy, Forever 21, and the owl one was part of my gift


Nails are Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Thanks so much for the outfit idea BFF. She knows my style.... how could she not? When I visit Toronto we spend many hours in full-on shopping mode.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Olga Zgonnik said...

love the scarf

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is just so cute of her, and look how well it translated into real life! Love this detail shot you put here too.
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca