Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We Scared the Scarecrows

What happens when you're a little late (ok... a few weeks late) for a scarecrow festival?

You see no scarecrows.

 
Details:
Vest: Zara Kids (San Francisco)
Shirt: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: Guess (Moments, Truro)
Boots: Gap Factory (Halifax)
Hat: Joe Fresh Kids (Halifax)
Bag: Danier: (Halifax)
Sunnies: D&G (Sunglass Hut, Dartmouth)
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Bracelets: Forever 21, The Black Market, Macy's


The lack of scarecrows didn't stop me and my friends from having a great time in Mahone Bay, a sweet little town on the south shore of Nova Scotia. We had lunch, wandered through some lovely shops, and then had delicious hot drinks at The Tea Brewery (yummy chai latte).


In the spirit of Halloween, I attempted a candy corn sponge manicure. When I finished, I discovered I reversed the proper order of orange and yellow. Oops.

Hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: