Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Glymm September 2012

Lack of enthusiasm. That sums it up for my Glymm this month.

I still like the makeup bags. They come in handy when I have little accidents like dropping my current makeup bag from a five foot height and splitting the seam. That was yesterday.... I shattered my MAC Club eyeshadow in said act of clumsiness. Not impressed.



BENTA BERRY: Super Moisturizing Face Cream for Girls

This is the second month in a row for a Bentaberry face cream sample. I haven't tried the one from last month yet.

EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

I was impressed at the size of these samples! They smell very fresh, and I like these sizes for traveling. I'm saving them for a holiday.

LA Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover Wipes

I loved the nail polish remover pads from this brand, so I hope I'm just as impressed with the makeup remover. Again, great for traveling.

Villainess Soaps: Whipped Body Cream Dulces En Fuego

This smells delicious. I love foody smells, especially ones that remind me of Christmas. The cream is very smooth to apply and a little goes a long way.



Now that I'm writing about the products, I feel a bit more excited about them. There's nothing wrong with the samples this month, but I am so much happier when there's make-up involved!

If I'm not impressed with October's bag, I might give another service a try. I REALLY liked Glymm at first, so I'm hoping they'll have a comeback soon.

Glymm is $12 per month and you can use this link to order yours: https://www.glymm.com/share/jennifermerlin

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: