Friday, October 12, 2012

Harvest Shades

Yes, I complain about the colder temperatures, but there is a piece of me that truly enjoys fall. I think most of it has to do with layering.... but I suppose the leaves are pretty too.

The trees here aren't quite at their peak glory yet, but I couldn't miss the chance to link up with longdistanceloving for a fall leaves theme post.


Details:
Denim shirt: Mavi (Margolians, Truro)
White tee: Abercrombie and Fitch (NYC)
Tank: Forever 21 (LA)
Scarf and booties: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: American Eagle (Halifax)
Bracelet: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Sunnies: Guess (TJ Maxx, South Portland)


Hope you're enjoying your fall!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

8 comments:

Stesha said...

found you from friday fancies, love your green pants :)

xxS

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

cute skinnies! such a pretty color! & those booties, need them! :]

happy weekend!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How cool! I love the colors. We don't get that in LA :(

Clarissa said...

You're outfit is the perfect contrast to the changing colors in the leaves! Love!

Blue Dog Belle said...

LOVE this!!! The colored jeans especially!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Always Maylee said...

Love the color of your jeans and your scarf, super cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I really like your scarf, such nice bright colors for fall:)
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Bhushavali said...

That's so rustic and amazing!!!
Love your jean & scarf!!!
Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
Do drop by my blog sometime.
And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG