Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Airport Antics

What to do when you're waiting for friends, but their plane is late? Take an outfit photo! Isn't that the obvious answer?

 
 
Such a cute backdrop with the town clock and Citadel Hill. Why did they have to go and put a luggage conveyor in front of it?
 
 
Details:
Jacket: Danier (Halifax)
Blouse: Joe Fresh (Tantallon)
Jeans: 7 For all Mankind (NYC)
Bag: Coach (Las Vegas)
Scarf: Mexx (Dartmouth)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Town Shoes, TO)
Earrings: Gift
 
Does anyone else get excited being at an airport? I was happy to see that Halifax finally put a Starbucks on both sides of security. In six days I'll be at the airport again... to get on a plane! Yay!
 
XOXO
Glitterary Girl

 



4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

omg, totally obsessed. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love it. And yes, any spare moment of waiting, I always sneak a few shots!

Clare
Understated Classics

Unknown said...

The airport stresses me out, but taking pictures is a great way to pass time :)

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Unknown said...

Love this! You are making that Joe Fresh blouse work for you so well! I tried it on and it just wasn't for me despite my love of polka dots, let alone over sized one. The airport is perfect for taking pictures haha.