Monday, June 08, 2015

Spring Closet Sale

How excited was I for the blogger closet sale? SO excited! We had a very rainy day (which kept the traffic low after the initial rush) but even if I didn't make much money, it was still loads of fun.

My little corner. The sign was made by Vistaprint.


Magnetic dry erase board for picture displays

Some of my sale items
When the customer flow was low, we spent time chatting and hanging out. I got to know some of the other bloggers a bit better, which was really nice. We don't see each other very much, so it was great bonding time. We got a bit hungry, so sushi was a must in the mid-afternoon!


Our hope is to do another sale later in the year. In the meantime, I might try to yard sale some of my things. I have three totes full!

Thanks so much to all the ladies who stopped in throughout the day. It was fabulous to get to meet you. We hope you like your new clothes!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: