Wednesday, June 03, 2015

It's Opening Day at Aritzia!

I've had a lot of people asking me if I know anything about Aritzia, opening today at Halifax Shopping Centre. When I lived in Vancouver (the birthplace of the chain) it seemed like there were Aritzia's everywhere. Unfortunately, I did a lot of window shopping at Aritzia as my rent and entertainment budget ate way waaaaay into my shopping budget. 

I don't know if there is a store in Halifax right now that Aritzia can be compared to. I'd describe their vibe as classy casual. They have a lot of drapey, super-soft pieces and some high end denim mixed in.  

On Thursday, June 4th from 7-9 PM there will be an opening party hosted by some talented local bloggers - Short Presents and lovebyelle. You'll be sure to find me and a lot of other fashion- conscious ladies checking out the new store! It's at Halifax Shopping Centre on the lower level. 

I've decided to share a few things I'll have my eye on in Aritzia. Seriously, the entire store will be filled with stunning pieces. It'll be very hard to be a good girl. 

Miller dress


I need some more tunic length things in my closet. I like the idea of being able to wear this with leggings, jeans, or on it's own. The sleeve length is awesome too!


Montana Blouse

Is this the perfect chambray I've been searching for? Perhaps!

Reve tee

What a simple but pretty shirt! I love all the detailing, and I'm missing a dressier blue tee in my wardrobe. My tried and true one from H&M has been worn to death (and suffered a hole). 

Let me know what you think of Halifax's newest store! 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: