Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Make-up

I like to collect make-up, but I don't actually wear a lot of it most days. It generally takes me about seven minutes to do my everyday face - longer if I'm doing something special to my eyes or going somewhere of importance.

Some time ago, I booked a company called Glam Squad to come to our hotel room to do hair and make-up for the wedding. I figured that would be much easier and more relaxing than going out to get it done. They do airbrush make-up, which I'm excited to try!

I've been scouring the internet and magazines to look for a sample makeup picture for the big day, but I have yet to find one that captures what I'm looking for. I don't want full on glamorous smoky eyes, nor do I want the "no make-up make-up". This video is the closest thing I can find, but her lips are a bit too light for what I want, as my lips are naturally dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwxFolL9nxE

Isn't she talented and so pretty?

I plan on bringing my own lipstick as I doubt whatever they put on me will last thorough the whole day. I've been stalking visiting the MAC store lately to try on various lip colours and I think I found the winner!

This is MAC Whirl lipliner with Soft Sell Pro Longwear lipstick.



What do you think of this for my wedding lips? What did you wear on your lips for your wedding day?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: