Monday, September 22, 2014

All About the Booties

You know that feeling when you really want a pair of shoes to be as comfy on the run as they seemed to be in the store? I was so happy that these booties passed the real world test!

Suede often scares me because scuffs tend to be easier to see (and harder to hide) than leather, but these fit me so perfect, I had to have them. My feet are really narrow and these are slim enough that my feet feel perfectly hugged.

I was too excited when Nine West invited me to see their new store at Mic Mac Mall! This is the third pair of Nine West shoes for me, and they are is my absolute go-to brand for shoes that are hot and functional. A big thank you to the staff who put up with me trying on probably ten pairs of shoes before I made up my mind!


Details
Tank: Dynamite
Jeans: Gap
Booties: c/o Nine West Shoe Studio - Mic Mac Mall
Bracelet: Stella & Dot



I wore this to the afternoon portion of my amazing bachelorette party, a wine and chocolate tasting at Obladee. The rest of the details will be in a later post. I haven't had that much fun in a really long time. My fabulous maid of honour, group of friends, and family worked so hard to make it a perfect night for me. I was completely overwhelmed with all the love.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: