Monday, February 10, 2014

Girly Day

Celebrating a little girl calls for wearing a skirt! Maybe I should've worn pink...



Details
Top: Club Monaco
Skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Tights: Old Navy
Necklace: Gift
Bracelets: Stella & Dot
Boots: H&M

I wore this to a baby shower for my soon to be cousin-in-law who is simply glowing in anticipation of her baby girl. There were so many adorable gifts! Wow... kids need a lot of stuff!




I drew for my Halifax Shopping Centre gift card giveaway and the winner is Sarah over at Sunlight After Rain. Congrats Sarah! She has some great-looking Paleo recipes if you're looking for any. Thanks to those who entered!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice outfit, love the navy tights paired with that skirt and those boots. Great blog!

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

Shannon Hearts said...

I love, love, love you skirt!
www.shannonheartsblog.com

Blogger said...

Are You Having Problems STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

Do you want to munch on some tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

Download your amazing Paleo Hacks Cookbook.