Monday, February 24, 2014

Brazil by OPI

Halifax in February doesn't exactly conjure up images of a summer carnival, but we'll take any distraction we can get. Paint me warm, pretty please?

I had to throw my cute Valentine's Day card in there. 


The wonderful staff at The Summit  invited me to the launch of the spring/summer OPI polish collection - Brazil. The colors were a great balance of brights and neutrals. Although I couldn't bring myself to fully commit to a full-on summer mani in minus five degree temperatures, I did have a tiny accent nail in a summer bright!

It was hard to choose from all the great colors, but I went for Taupe-less Beach with an accent nail in Live.Love.Carnival.

The Summit was a fabulous experience - relaxing and fun. I was sent home with a mini polish in Amazon...Amazoff that I can't wait to try on. It looks so pretty!

Thanks again to The Summit for inviting me!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: