Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Sunday Currently: 11/10/13

Currently . . . 

Reading: Actually more like devouring, Revenge Wears Prada, the long long long awaited sequel to The Devil Wears Prada which is one of my very favorite books (and movies). These novels are chick-lit at its prime. Perfect for a long weekend!
Writing: Lists of things I need to pick up for my Stella and Dot trunk show this Friday evening. 
Listening: Right now, to The Social playing in the background (Justin Bieber went to a brothel...). There are many of these backed up on my DVR. I'm also in love with the Songza playlist called Every Summer Dance Party.
Thinking: That perhaps my timing for the Stella and Dot party was a bit off considering this is probably the busiest week EVER in our household and I currently have massive piles of office supplies all over the living room. Maybe the Costco size toilet tissue packs can be used for extra seating! R is opening his dental clinic -check out the website for Timberlea Dental Centre.
Smelling: A perfume sample that I rubbed on my wrists this morning- Guess Girl. I like it!
Wishing: For things to slow down at work, I love my job, but things have been really really over-the-top busy. If I could have a slow week to catch up, that would be amazing.
Hoping: That I make it back to eat at The Stubborn Goat soon! R and I went last night for a much needed chilled-out meal with another couple and it was amazing! The food, menu, service, and atmosphere was perfect. I had the mushroom pizza and it was so yummy. The truffle salt fries are scrumptious too! 
Wearing: Jeggings, a tunic, a belt, a fun scarf (thanks Emma!), and casual jewelry.
Loving: That I finally bought myself a DSLR camera! I picked up a Canon Rebel T3 about an hour ago and I'm going to play with it tomorrow. Perhaps this is the start of a great hobby!
Wanting: To catch up on Grey's Anatomy. Maybe I'll do that tonight! I also want this striped tunic that would look great with my new faux leather leggings.

Needing: To fix the state of my house... before Friday! Here's hoping tomorrow is a productive day considering there are no stores open and therefore a perfect day to organize and clean.
Feeling: Excited about my new camera!
Clicking: Here's a shout-out to one of my favorite blogs - Kendi Everyday. I blog-stalk her constantly. She's got great style, and her writing is so witty. 

Check out the other Sunday Currently posts at the blog siddathornton.

Don't forget to observe a moment of silence tomorrow in respect for our veterans. 



XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Nikki Mitchell said...

Found you on the Sunday Currently link up.

I started Revenge Wears Prada but I put it down to finish all my Gillian Flynn books and Divergent. I need to finish it!

XOXO