Friday, November 01, 2013

Halifax Night Out

I trust these heels. They once got me from The Lower Deck to Public Gardens (that's a long walk for those who don't know Halifax) without breaking my ankles or getting blisters. They are the shoes I gravitate towards for a night out!

My phone's camera doesn't like low light situations...

Details
Top and Pants: H&M
Jacket: Danier
Earrings and bracelets: Gifts
Shoes: Nine West (four years old and still going strong!)

Friday's Fancies this week is all about city style. If I were truly representing the roots of Halifax, I would have chosen a tartan print, but I donated my kilt a few years back. 



See how the other bloggers represented their city style!






Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Georgina Castellucci said...

Those pants are absolutely fantastic!! Stopping by from Friday's Fancies, have a wonderful weekend xo

Sarah Brady said...

Love how you styled this! I've had such good luck with Nine West heels, they really know how to soldier on through the years!
www.missnewbrady@blogspot.com