Monday, October 28, 2013

High Contrast

I'm normally not a fan of black and blue together. However, if the blue is bright enough to contrast well with the black, I'm all for it!



Details
Sweater: Gap
Pants: Smart Set
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: Gift
Necklace: Etsy


I wore this my last day in Toronto and it's a little dressier than I usually go for plane rides.  We were going to Yorkdale Shopping Centre before my flight, and I wanted to look presentable in a fancy-schmancy mall (even the food court is beautiful). 

Besides black and blue, I'm now fond of wearing pink and red which I used to hate together. 

Do you have any color pairings that you've warmed up to?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I really like this black&blue contrast, looks great on you!

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Yay for black & blue. The pop of color along the side of your pants is too fab!
xx
Here&Now

Please take 2 seconds to vote for me!