Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebrations

A big congrats goes out to my blog-friend-I've-never-met (I have a lot of those...) Alison on the 150th edition of My Friday's Fancies. I love checking out her blog every Friday to see how other bloggers style the theme of the week. We were to put on our party best this week so I decided to share what I wore to the last hurrah of a very active wedding season.


Details
Dress: Gap Factory Store
Cardigan and shoes: Le Chateau
Clutch: Coach
Bracelets: Forever 21

I have worn this cardigan so many times to weddings. It's my staple. Congrats to the lovely couple - Leanne and Jason! The wedding was in Mabou, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and the scenery was beautiful although he weather was a tad bit breezy!

Make sure to check out the other bloggers' looks!



XOXO
Glitterary Girl

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a cute dress! And yay for the couple, the bride's name is super pretty ;) lol!

Slainte Mhath said...

I was wondering if your Mabou dress was going to make an appearance on Glitterary girl! Very cute!

yunita elisabeth said...

lovely floral dress <3

http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

Short Presents said...

Cute!! You look so good in red!
xx
shortpresents.com