Friday, October 25, 2013

Boo-ti-ful Things

It's almost Halloween! I wish I had more spirit in me to get costumed out this year, but the summer and fall have been so busy that I didn't have the energy to focus on dressing up. I'll have to live vicariously through others and check out the festivities on Facebook and blogs.

Friday's Fancies this week was all about creating a Halloween outfit. I chose to go with mostly grey and a pop of orange. Continuing with my skull obsession of late - check out the cute studs!


Boo-ti-ful



Topshop dress / MiH Jeans denim jacket / Nine West pointed toe ankle boots / Alexander McQueen clutch, $1,370 / Betsey Johnson jewelry / Blue Nile sterling silver necklace / Matte nail polish


Pop over to longdistanceloving and see what the other bloggers came up with for spooky looks.



Do you have party plans for Halloween? 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: