Monday, August 12, 2013

My First Stella & Dot

I was over the moon to learn that I won a Stella & Dot credit from the gorgeous Kate of O My Heart. She blogs from New Brunswick and her style is fabulous.

I struggled with what piece to pick from the Stella & Dot line because they have oodles of baubles that caught my eye. In the end, I decided on the Zoe Lariat because it seemed to be so versitile. It's a long cord that can be worn a few different ways around the neck and can even be wrapped into a multi-strand bracelet!


Details
Blazer: Smart Set
Tee: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Joe's Jeans via Value Village
Shoes: Call it Spring
Bracelets: Forever 21
Necklace: Stella & Dot via O My Heart and Erica MacKinnon (Stella & Dot stylist)


Do you own any Stella & Dot pieces? 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: