Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Little Loves of Late 10.07.13

I can't do proper reviews of products. I applaud those bloggers who can... I do read review posts... but -taking photos of a tube of lipstick in various lights, swatching it on my arm, and taking multiple up-close photos of it on my mouth (blotted, unblotted, with gloss over top) is not my idea of fun.

So here are a few things I've been loving lately, without getting into much detail.

First is a swag bag freebie I got from the YHZ Style event last month - a mineral eye shadow - Moonstone by fred.

I use MAC as a reference to everything, and I would compare the color to a cross between Satin Taupe and Retrospeck (two of my absolute favorites). The longevity of Moonstone is good, especially with a MAC paint pot underneath.




Next is another freebie (I swear, I do pay for most things...). I was given a Norwex baby facecloth at  Norwex party my future mom-in-law hosted last month. I was the brave soul who agreed to remove my eye make-up to show how well these cloths work at getting off mascara. OMG. No more eye makeup remover! I've been using my cloth for over a week now and I love it. It gets every little bit of mascara off with just water. I don't use waterproof, but apparently it works well on that too.



I was wandering around Shoppers Drug Mart the other day waiting for a prescription and of course I browsed the make-up section. My eyes are always drawn to sale stickers - the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters were on for $3.99. I picked up Sugar Plum, and on me it's just a wee bit darker than my own lip color. It feels really soft and not at all waxy or dry.




Do you have any little loves lately?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: