Monday, July 08, 2013

Adding to the Collection

There's something about black tops from Le Chateau that I can't seem to get enough of. I like black shirts because they are season-less and go well with neutrals or brights. The laser-cut details are fun! They had the shirt in white too (another one of my favorite shades) but I preferred the black one.



Details
Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Le Chateau
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita
Necklace and bracelet: Gift



Does a certain color dominate your closet? At a quick glance, I see black, white, and blue in mine (and no you can't see because my closet needs a make-over).

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely look girl! I definitely gravitate towards black too and also lots of bright colors like pink and blue :)

http://www.leopardmartini.com/