Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cubicle Clothes

I've been practicing massive restraint. Getting a new job (I started Monday!) means I can dress up. New work clothes! Surprisingly, I haven't bought that much yet. I'm waiting to see how I can make my current wardrobe work before I start filling in gaps.

OK, I've bought a little bit.... a paisley blouse, a white open blazer, grey dress pants, and a few statement necklaces. This week has been a crazy (getting engaged can be a bit distracting!) but I hope to post some work styles soon.

I love blazers because they work so well for the office, but can also be worn to make jeans look less casual. This chambray blazer would be a great addition to any girl's closet.


Office Style



Wallis short sleeve shirt / Topshop / Diane Von Furstenberg / McQ by Alexander McQueen suede ballet flat, $415 / Coach handbag / Kate Spade


What are your office-wear staples?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: