Friday, June 22, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Style: Spencer

Of all the Pretty Little Liars, Spencer has the most preppy style. She grew up playing tennis at the country club and her style reflects this (think blouses, riding boots, and blazers).

The stylists from Pretty Little Liars say Spencer's outfits are often from Gap, Ralph Lauren, Club Monaco, J Crew, Theory, and Donna Karen.

 http://shopyourtv.tumblr.com/ is a fun website that tells you where you can find clothes from your favorite TV shows. Spencer's maxi dress from this week's episode is made by Dolce Vita. Such a beautiful color!


 This is a photo of Troian Bellisario off-set.


When I wear a hat, I don't wear bold earrings, thinking they would compete with each other. Troian is owning this look though! Seriously stunning. Big earrings with a hat is now on my "to wear" list.


Mixed neutrals are one of my favorite things to wear. This outfit has grey, black, tan, and brown living in perfect harmony.

I hope you enjoy my Style Spotlights. They're fun to create!

Has anyone else been watching Justin Bieber's TV special? I would love to cradle rob see him in concert someday.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

loving her style

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

Anonymous said...

AWW thank you so much for sweet words on my blog:)

I hope you come and visit me soon, Im now following..I hope you follow me back:)
Have a great day.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se