Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Fresh Start Season

The white stuff officially melted completely from our property on April 29 - three days ahead of my prediction. With sprinter behind us, the weekend was gloriously warm and I was excited to put on fancy pants.


Details
Shirt: Mavi (super duper old)
Pants: H&M
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Sunnies: Coach
Watch: Guess




I'm slowly getting used to the new hair. It definitely feels healthier and looks fuller than my blonde. I've had a lot of people say it looks like it could be my natural color, which is nice! It was a bit scary the first time I washed it. Lots of red ran down the drain! It still looks the same to me though - no fading yet!

These pants are recent and I think I'm going to go buy them in at least one more color. They are so comfortable and only $18.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: