Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Celebrating Moms

Brunch, roses, quality time? Count me in! I was lucky to get spend Mothers' Day with my mom and mom-in-law.

It started off with some yummy food (brunch is becoming a wonderful tradition) and ended with some much needed outside time. It was a gorgeous day - sunny and 23 - to wander around the golf course and stop in to some open house condos.

Getting dressed was a flurry... I actually didn't have anything picked out to wear until the morning of!
Luckily, my tried and true formula (blazer, top, jeans) seemed to do the trick.





Details
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Top: Dynamite
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Kate Spade

I might have to get another pair of white jeans, maybe distressed ones. I can't seem to stop reaching for these! 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: