Friday, June 27, 2014

Cheese and Hammocks

Two of my favourite things in the same day!

R and I went for a Sunday drive and ended up stumbling upon (ok..... stalking) the Cheese Gypsy food truck. I was dying to try this new gem of mobile eats. I opted for the strawberry rhubarb brie, which was an excellent choice. If your taste buds are craving classic, it might not be the one for you. R had one of the more classic choices, The Canadian, and it was amazing as well. Their fries were some of the best I've had - so fresh!

Hello there mobile cheese.

Yum!


After filling up on cheesy wonders, I decided to try out Canada's largest hammock, located at Bay Hammocks in Seabright. They had lots of normal sized hammocks and some nautical gifts too.



We had a great time, saw pretty scenery, and were there and back in less than 2 hours - food and hammock-sprawling included.

Lobster traps


Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: