Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Style Spotlight: Audrina

Oh, the girls of The Hills..... how I miss your fashions.

Truthfully, I'm a fan of all of their fashions and will likely spotlight each of them at some point. I started with Audrina because when I was trying to decide what to wear to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, I asked myself.... WWAW?  (What would Audrina wear)

Remember when she'd go out and watch Justin Bobby's band? She dressed so well in rocker-chick style. She's a fan of leather (like me!) but she's edgier. So when I was picking out my concert outfit, I asked WWAW, then toned it down a notch to make it more like me.

OMG, I love this. So simple yet SO stylish.


Nude heels make legs look loooooong. Black bra = tiny bit badass.



I love the metal detail. I almost phoned her to see if she'd let me borrow this shirt for the concert.

Our roadtrip was so much fun! The Chili Peppers were amazing.... I wish they toured more often! Check back for outfit posts from the trip in the coming week.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



1 comment:

Erian said...

WWAW...that´s great ;) yes, I watched alot of The Hills and Audrina was probably my favourite in that show. Her shoes on the first photo cannot be anymore rock´n roll! Love it!