Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bring on the Bright

Spring fever has hit! What a great season for people who like to wear color... I can't remember fashion being this bright for a long time. Coming from a girl who loves her neutrals, color is a trend that's totally refreshing.

Details:
Shirt: Dynamite (Halifax)
Skirt, necklace, and belt: Forever 21 (South Portland)
Shoes: Nine West (Las Vegas)
Sunglasses: Coach (South Portland)
Earrings: Gap (Las Vegas)
Rings: H&M (Dartmouth) Close up in this post.



On nails: Base is NYC Park Avenue. Dots are Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Fuchsia Power

I wore this to a friend's wedding shower and the skirt is so comfortable. It's my goal for the summer to wear skirts more and shorts less.


Do you prefer shorts or skirts when the weather is hot?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

13 comments:

Taylor said...

I love your skirt! I want one of those so badly!
taylor

Jen said...

Forever 21 had a few colors! It's really comfy.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Your skirt is so cute and flowy, love it!

Unknown said...

love the look!

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

Kat said...

pretty!!!! :) you look sooo lovely and sweet :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

StylishByNature said...

Love this color block look and you carried it perfectly :)

Check out my new post...
❤ StylishByNature.com

Style-Delights said...

Love the high low trend! The color combination you chose is perfect! YOu look so gorgeous! And the nails look beautiful too! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
Style-Delights Blog

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

what a fun skirt! I am crushing on maxi skirts these days
xx
Here&Now

Unknown said...

I'm a total skirt girl. Shorts just never look right on me. I'm loving your look. The colors are so pretty together.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

TheTinyHeart said...

This is such cute colorblocking! I love the high-low skirt, it's so pretty.

I tend to wear skirts/dresses to work in the summer and shorts on the weekend :)

-Sharon
Enter to win a clutch!

Shannon & Katrina said...

love love the hi-lo skirt!
so chic!
xoxo
Shannon
luckyno7
check out our hair tutorial!!!

Ramya said...

Cute outfit! Wish I had a dog too :)

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

Bernadeth G. said...

love how you mix and match everything! such a great style :)

I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)