Sunday, February 25, 2018

I’m Done With You February 2018

I’ve waited far too long to do an empties post. The last one I did was five months ago. I feel like I should have used up more stuff but I’m guilty of a bunch of half used things in my current stash. I get bored easily so can rarely use something long enough to go through it.

*something I’d repurchase

Candles



All BBW: Fresh Balsam, Island Margarita, Twisted Peppermint, Toasted Graham Latte (all of these were wonderful)****

Body Products


BBW: Spiced Pumpkin Cider* and Be Enchanted* body washes. The Body Shop Honeymania body butter (too strong of a fragrance for me)

BBW Wallflowers (no photo)

Pumpkin Apple*, Flannel*, Mahogany Balsam*, Sparkling Sugar Plum

Hair products


Bed Head urban antidotes hair mask* - a great hair mask that lasted for a long time 
Rusk Deep Shine Color hair mask*- another good mask. I usually use hair masks instead of cinditioner when I wash my hair. Blond abuse.
L’Oréal Color Radiance Instant Miracle - this is barely used but I didn’t like it
Matrix Play Back dry shampoo - this is a decent dry shampoo that doesn’t have a strong scent


BBW Hand Soaps


Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte*, Merry Cookie, Pumpkin Cupcake*, Japanese Cherry Blossom*, Maui Mango Mai Tai*, Winter*


BBW Anti-Bac

Pure Paradise, Golden Apricot, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte*** (all are great)

Skin Care


Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector - this was a freebie for me and while it was nice, I can't get passed the $102 CDN price tag.
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer* - my everyday face SPF in winter
Ole Henrickson Pure Truth Youth Activating Serum*
Aveda Tulasera Calm concentrate - this was a nice product but it was  are sample and I don't need anything to calm my skin
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive cleansing gel- I got this from Sephora as a 100 point reward as I wanted something small to take on vacation. It worked really well and I had no problems with my skin while I was away.
Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30* - I bought this in the US. It's perfect for face SPF and carry-on friendly

Make-up



Real Techniques makeup sponge - this was okay but not as good as the BeautyBlender
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation- I really like this but I’m going to stop buying at because I find it oxidizes on my face as the day goes on
Garner micellar water* -this is perfectly fine but not as good as Bioderma. If you don’t want to shell out the money for Bioderma it’s a good close second
L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow foundation* - my favorite drugstore foundation so far. I actually prefer it over most high end foundations I’ve tried. I always have this in my stash.
L’Oréal Brow Artist Shaper - the color and formula is great but I wish it was in a finer point.
Body Shop lip gloss in Papaya
BeautyBlender original* - I use this every day!
Victoria’s Secret lip gloss
I'm not sure where my mascaras went... I used 2 or 3 sample side ones but I must have thrown them away. I know one of them was a Benefit Rollerlash which is my favourite.

Thanks for sticking around to look at my recycling pile!

XOXO
Glittery Girl



No comments: