Monday, January 30, 2017

Thank You January

There's usually only a small window in the fall when I can get away with wearing this vest. It's too bulky to wear a big sweater underneath and likewise I can't wear a jacket over it. January this year has been oh so cooperative though! Many days the temperatures have been just around freezing which is perfect for this vest as long as I don't have to be outside for too long.


Details
Vest and sweater: Club Monaco
Jeans: Cambio via Foreign Affair
Bag: Michael Kors
Boots: B2 via Browns
Bracelet: Alex and Ani 
Hat: TNA via Aritzia
Pom: Pseudio
Necklace: Banana Republic




I'll be sharing more details about these boots in next week's post. Something I've learned over the years of finding my style is that I'm much more of a boot and sneaker person than a shoe person. If I can get away with wearing heeled boots instead of heeled shoes, I'm all over that. If I can get away with rocking sneakers with a dress, it's the best day ever!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl






No comments: