Sunday, February 14, 2016

Me Day

A few hours on my own in the mall, and I definitely know how to spend them!

I'm pretty average in the make-up skills department. I love getting my make-up done by a pro and soaking up tips on how to use makeup to make it look natural. I especially need help in the foundation and concealer department since I've been using these more lately (thanks spotty skin). 

I had my face done at Sephora Halifax last weekend (free with my upgrade to VIB status), and I really loved my make-up artist Mary's skills. I have my eye on the few of the products she used, but I'm making a vow to myself to use more of what I have in my stick now before buying any more. I really liked the Urban Decay finishing spray. It made my skin look really fresh. My eyes were done with the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette.

Before leaving Sephora, I was sure to spritz myself with some perfume - Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale. Usually, I visit the store during the week and I can't wear perfume to work. I haven't smelled the new CK2 yet, but I'm curious to!

After Sephora, I hit up the Aritzia sale (oops, I did again) and will be sharing a couple of new things I bought in a few weeks when I do my shopping budget post.

DAVIDsTEA was my next stop, to stock up on a few new teas to help get me through my 30 Days to Wellness (more on that in a later post). I picked up The Glow, Serenity Now, and Cinnimon Rooibos Chai (caffeine free).


Details
Vest: Club Monaco
Sweater: Old Navy
Hat: H&M
Pants: Uniqlo
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelet: Gift
Boots: Town Shoes




All of that was accomplished in under two hours! A perfect amount of time to feel like I had a bit of a "Me Day".

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: