Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Currently 02.16.16

Reading
I've made my way through only two books this month. The first one I've been meaning to read for sometime - Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling. It was funny, as I expected. I don't watch The Mindy Project but reading this made me think I'd like it! The other book was Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I'm really into YA books lately. This was a great one, and I'll definitely be reading the other ones in the series.

Writing
Care plan after endless care plan. Work has been insane the past few weeks. It usually doesn't stay this busy for this long of a stretch, so I'm crossing fingers for a bit of a breather sometime soon. I knew my quiet end to 2015 was going to be short lived! Today is actually my fourth anniversary (bloggiversary!) of Glitterary Girl. It's a hard spot to be in when you've been doing something for four years with no real goal of furthering it. It does however still fill the creative outlet I need, so I shall continue!

Throwback to one of my earliest posts! 


Clicking
NYFW coverage, Grammy coverage, my Fitbit app.

Jaxon and Justin on the red carpet. 

Watching
R and I watched Making a Murderer and The Jinx over the past month. We're also addicted to The People Vs. OJ Simpson. I totally remember the trial from when I was a teen, and I think the actors for this series are doing an amazing job representing the real people.

Seeing
My cluttered make up table. I swear I need to clean it every day.

Hearing
Muffled zombie sounds from downstairs. The Walking Dead I believe.

Smelling 
The strawberry lip balm I just applied.

Wearing
Sweats and slippers

Feeling
Sore! At lunchtime today I noticed my back hurt. It didn't hurt this morning when I woke and I don't think I injured it. It feels pinchy on the left side, which alarms me. I used extra lumbar support at work this afternoon which made it feel better at the time, but it's enough to make me not want to chance a work out tonight. I hope a good night sleep fixes it. I'm also feeling pretty tired after the Grammys last night.

Anticipating
I'm excited to continue on with my Arbonne 30 Days to Welllness program, which I started on Friday. So far I'm feeling great! Not going to lie, the birthday party and baby shower I attended on the weekend were difficult. So much food!! I'm going to do a dedicated post on my wellness adventure sometime really soon. I haven't cheated at all.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl








No comments: