Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spiffy Stripes

One look in my closet and you'll see I have a bit of a crush on stripes. I gravitate towards them because they pair well with solids and other prints, and they are just so classic. Black and white stripes are my favourite, followed by navy and white. When I found this dress at H&M, I crossed my fingers that it would fit!


Details
Dress and necklace: H&M
Booties: Nine West
Clutch: Coach
Bracelets: Stella & Dot




This dress is a really versatile piece that can be worn on it's own, or layered under a leather jacket or vest. You could even put a pullover on top and wear it as a skirt. I wore this out with my former physio classmates for a big reunion and had the best time! It's hard to believe twelve years have passed since we graduated. What a great bunch of people- I wish I still saw them all every day!

Stay tuned on the blog for some shots from our fun trip to Scottsdale!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: