Monday, October 26, 2015

Sneaks on a Plane

I used to think I knew exactly what to wear on a plane.... and I was ALMOST right.

One little detail was off.


Details
Jacket: Guess
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Cambio
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: American Apparel
Sunnies: Coach

I'll break it down for you from bottom to top!

1) Shoes: Comfortable, flat, and easy to take off in the security line. Chucks are my go-to for airport shoes. I can run in them if we're scrambling to make a connection! Socks are also a definate must - my bare feet will not see the floor of an airport.

2) Bottoms: I like to wear a jean with a bit of stretch, but not a skin tight pair. These are dark, so if I happen to drop a bit of Aero bar on them, no biggie.

3) Shirt: Something breathable! No synthetics!

4)  Scarf: I always wear a circle scarf from American Apparel because they can double as a blanket or cardigan if you get cold on the plane.

5) Watch: Nothing is worse than not knowing how much longer til you land! I set it for destination local time as soon as I board. While we're talking about jewelry, don't forget to wear simple earrings - they make snooze-time way more comfy.

6) Sunnies: In case your neighbours like to have the window shades open. I also bring a sleep mask for naps.

7) Jacket: This was the missing link! I always bring a jacket or hoodie on a plane, but this was the first time I chose a denim one. I always have a bit of a sore back when I get off a plane, but using this rigid material as a lumbar roll prevented any soreness! Yay!

Do any of you blog readers have plane tips for me? I'll always be trying to perfect my flight attire!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: