Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Right Now 03.15.15

Reading: I started Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet on the plane to Vegas in October. I keep reading chunks of it, putting it down, and then picking it up again. Last week, I finished Bittersweet by Miranda Beverly-Whitmore which was a really interesting read - part college girl book, part mystery.
Writing: Not much besides blog posts.
Clicking: Recaps of Fashion Month, Browns.ca (do I need new rainboots?), my friend's photography site - www.brettlocke.com
Seeing: Lots of birthday goodies I have to put away! Yesterday was my special day, and I was lucky enough to spend it with family who spoiled me with gifts and chocolate sea salt caramel cake! I'll recap the clothing-related gifts in a later post. Some other gifts I got were an idea board for a future custom closet, a wine glass holder for the tub, and DAVIDsTEA in White Nectarine.

What's left of the birthday cake. I can stretch this all week....

Smelling: My Nestle Pure Life sparkling raspberry lime water
Hearing: The Social in the background. R is at a hockey game.
Watching: I'm partway through season two of Hart of Dixie, which I love! I have The Royals set to record tonight - hopefully it will be good. I'll probably watch Dancing with the Stars tomorrow night. Competitors of interest for me are Rumer Willis and Chris Soules.
Feeling: Full! Just had some chicken stir fry and birthday cake.
Wearing: Beaver Canoe track pants, a tee shirt, a hoodie, aaaaand Tory Burch flats (because I can't wear them outside now, can I?)

I can make this a thing, right?

Anticipating: Friday! First day of official spring (haha) and my first Burger Week outing with my former co-workers. There will be many Burger Week stories to come, I hope! Balanced with Piyo of course!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: